MEREWETHER BEACH B & B
- Wake up to these views!
- 3 mins. stroll to beach & ocean pool
- 5 mins. drive to Newcastle CBD
- Tranquil retreat on no-through road
- Bushwalks through adjacent Glenrock State Conservation Area
- Featured on Channel 9's Getaway
The view is as rare as the B&B itself. Superb cooking by Jane & like living in an art gallery thanks to Alf.
Louise & Daniel Fitzhenry, Bowral, NSW
ACCOMMODATION FOR SINGLES, COUPLES, FAMILIES
- Occupies entire downstairs area.
- Air-conditioned studio/queen bed/kitchenette
- Opens to glassed-in verandah/2 single beds
- Single bedroom adjoins studio
- Guest entrance & garden
- Child, not pet, friendly
- You are the only guest(s)
- Gourmet cooked breakfast
We came, we saw, we delighted in your unique & lovely colourful home & company.
Prue Acton, Cooma, NSW
Alf and Jane are a retired art teacher and University librarian.
At the heart of our decision to open a Bed & Breakfast is a love
of meeting people and a pride in what our town has to offer.
Colour is a defining element of Merewether Beach B & B,
as robust & unapologetic as Alf's paintings & ceramics which
lovingly adorn the rooms. Jane likes to cook -- and to nurture.
Let us spoil you!
In this city of coal we found two diamonds.
Chris & Carol Amos, Suffolk, UK
60 Hickson Street
Merewether, NSW 2291
Telephone: +61 (02) 4963 3526
Mob. 0407 921 670
Fax: (02) 4963 7926
Email host: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your lovely B&B turned a duty into a stolen delight: the pottery, paintings & feast at breakfast, the drumming sea at night. Thank you for sharing your stunning corner of heaven.
Jacqui Barrett, Leura, NSW
Website Design by MWIP.
Complete Website packages for Australian Businesses on a budget.